Rural Australians for Refugees (RAR) is an informal network of regional and rural groups supporting and advocating for refugees and people seeking asylum.
RAR in 2020
- Aims to raise public awareness of the issues involving people seeking refuge and asylum
- Writes letters to newspapers and politicians
- Meets Members of Parliament to challenge inhumane policies
- Provides practical help to people seeking refuge and asylum in our local community
- Supports people seeking refuge and asylum
- Attends rallies and vigils
- Provides home hosting for people seeking refuge and asylum.
Find a group near you to get involved