On 13 November 2017, over 20 people from diverse backgrounds came together in Roseville, Sydney, to learn how to have persuasive conversations and take action for safety, fairness and freedom for people seeking asylum.
This workshop will introduce the tools and strategies to have value-based conversations with family, friends and people of influence about the issues that impact people seeking asylum.
At the workshop you will:
- Learn to apply a new language and discourse that evokes a powerful shift in community attitudes towards refugees and people seeking asylum
- Learn new messaging strategies to maximise the results of your advocacy efforts
- Workshop your ideas and receive practical feedback
- Expand your networks and meet like minded people
- Gain access to new tools and resources
The workshop draws on the findings of ASRC's ground-breaking ‘Words That Work’ messaging research which found more effective ways of communicating about the rights of people seeking asylum.
By working together we can transform the way our community thinks about people seeking asylum. It's time to get the conversation towards a shared future on the Right Track.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Register below (free) to secure your place.