This half day workshop will introduce the tools and strategies to have value-based conversations with family, friends and people of influence about the issues that impact people seeking asylum.
At the workshop you will:
- Learn to apply a new language and discourse that evokes a powerful shift in community attitudes toward refugees and people seeking asylum
- Learn new messaging strategies to maximise the results of your advocacy efforts
- Workshop your ideas and receive practical feedback
- Expand your networks and meet like minded people
- Gain access to new tools and resources
Here is what one of our participants thought about the recent Sydney workshop: "The workshop was very effective especially because it gave us the chance to practice our new found skills with role playing. I realise it takes practice but I'm convinced that values-based language is effective in changing people's opinions."
We look forward to seeing you there!
Register below (free) to secure your place.